- Tank Replacement
- Field Line Repair and Replacement
- New Construction septic system installation
- Emergency Septic Tank Pumping
- Lift Pump Replacement
- Residential Septic Tank Pumping
- Holding Tank Pumping
- Pumping Of Waste for Apartment Complexes, Mobile Home Associations, and Large Housing Complexes
- Commercial Septic Tank Pumping
- Properly Maintained Systems Should Be Pumped Every 3-5 Years
- We Specialize In System Maintenance – Not Just Tank Pumping
- Tough Jobs Like Tank Excavation And Location, Sludge Removal, And Line Clogs, Are NOT A Problem – We Have The Tools And The Talent!
- Heavy-Duty Pumps Can Service Your Tank from Your Driveway (Extension Hoses Can Reach Most Tanks from the Driveway)
- Four Pump Trucks Ready to Service within 24 Hours of Your Call!
- Under Most Circumstances, Weather Permitting
- Warranty and Maintenance Programs Available For Qualifying Systems
How to tell if you need septic tank service:
- An Odor after Using Water, Usually Smelling Like Sewage or Rotten Eggs
- Toilets Drain Slowly, Not At All, or Are Backing Up
- Gurgling In Toilet, Sinks, and/or Shower
- Ground Is Damp/Soggy Around the Septic Tank and/or Drain Field Even Though It Hasn’t Rained
- Cannot see the outlet line leading to the drain field because it is covered by the scum layer (called a crust) inside the septic tank.
The EPA says, The average household septic system should be inspected at least every three years by a septic service professional. Household septic tanks are typically pumped every three to five years. Alternative systems with electrical float switches, pumps, or mechanical components should be inspected more often, generally once a year. A service contract is important since alternative systems have mechanized parts.
The EPA also suggest -
Call Us Today At ♦ (270) 522-3393
117 Lafayette StPhone: (270) 522-3393
Cadiz, KY 42211
Cadiz, KY 42211
Mon - Fri: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM